Thursday, January 17, 2013

Garth.

I've decided to say, "Live in the now!" in the voice of Garth from Wayne's World each day. Remember that I am afraid I won't remember my life? I think the best thing to do is live in the present. Maybe if I'm not so worried about what will come next, as most Americans are, I will remember more of my life. I want to remember the way I felt and things that I enjoy. I made a list of things that I like and I'm going to add to it this year. I'll let you know when I have an update.  So far, I have:


  • Blooper reels
  • Music that evokes emotions. Preferably with my big headphones on.
  • New sensations. I ate fresh anise for the first time and had a good experience.


I didn't make New Year's Resolutions. Not specific ones at least. I think I am setting myself up for failure when I do so. I always want to eat better and workout more. It's going to be a good year for me. I'm doing better health wise and waste wise and really loving my life. Things will come as they do and I can plan my future without forgetting about today. I know it's possible, and now I just have to wake up and remember it each day.

I can't believe it's 2013. I will have been out of high school for 7 years. I can't believe it. I'll be 25 this year. That's halfway to 30, and it scares me. I always tell myself I'll have kids when I'm 30(ish). It seems to be fast approaching now, and Chase is already turning 30 in April! I know we are still young, but I know that before we can blink we will be 60 and have grandchildren and be retiring from our hopeful careers.

Live in the now!

No comments:

Post a Comment